If you’re wondering what to wear to the beach this Summer, look no further! I have found the perfect bikinis for you,
a whole set starting from around $55 bucks – pretty good I reckon! I find that Asos is very affordable and have something for everyone. Whether you need a supportive bikini, or one for a smaller chest, or a swimsuit. They have so many pretty prints too, It’s so hard to choose which is my favourite! I am really wishing I could own all this swimwear to flaunt at the beach this summer, but I might have to settle with one or two! (On a budget at the moment)
My favourite would have to be the yellow 50’s bikini, as it’s so fun and would look perfect with my Jane Iredale Lip Stain. If you’re going to dress the part, might as well go the whole way right? Think Marilyn Monroe & Katy Perry! Katy does the 50’s look fabulously, and I can imagine her with her red lippy at the beach with a polka dot bikini on!
Sydney has been so up and down with the weather lately, I just cannot wait till it’s beach weather! Really want to do a beach picnic!!!
Picture of me; Spetses Greece 2010 wearing a bikini I purchased in Greece!
All bikinis from Asos.com
1. ASOS 50’s Cross Front Textured Bikini $55.77 |
2. Amore & Sorvete Black+White Fantasy Print High Waisted Bikini $245.05
3. ASOS Floral Print Tie Front Bandeau Fuller Bust Bikini $60.84
4. ASOS Halter Bikini Top with Criss Cross Detail $54.08 (George’s favourite)
5. Sunseeker Floral Plunge One Piece Suit $104.78