Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in a rut and need something, just something to get you feeling motivated again?
I feel like that at least once a year, and it’s usually when I haven’t had a proper break from work.I’ve learnt that it’s pretty important to take a break, go away from your usual routine and be somewhere else for a while. I’m feeling like that now, and can’t wait to get away in a few weeks.What seems to happen, is I lose track of my goals, lack inspiration and need some time away to reflect, be at ease and get in touch with myself again. Sometimes in our busy lifestyle, we don’t make the effort to stop, reflect and unwind.I’ve just bought a book called ‘Follow your Passion, Find Your Power: Everything You Need to Know about the Law Of Attraction’ by Bob Doyle. I’ve always been a fan of the power of attraction, which I’ve written about several times. I love re-reading books about this phenomenon, as it brings me back to life. It gives me that inspiration I need to set goals again, think positive, and attract everything I desire. It’s worked for me my whole life, so I know it’s 110% full proof.
Things in my life I have achieved, just by believing it was possible (not showing off, just proving that if I can do it, you can too).
– purchased a Peugeot 206cc convertible car when I was younger
– Bought my own apartment, with an ocean view in Sydney – 2010
– Top 10 Fashion bloggers in Australia, rated by Editd in Ragtrader Magazine Oct Issue – 2011
– Created a blog, which is my passion, and I love working on it every. single. day! – created in 2009
– Attended Sydney’s Rosemount Fashion Week – 2011
– Came 3rd runner up in Miss Earth Australia Competition in 2006
– On the Fashion Panel for the Bloggers Relations Forum in Sydney – 2011
– Trip to Greece for 2 months – 2010
– In a relationship with an amazing guy who treats me like a queen! – Since 2009
– Won HP Australia’s Very Important Blogger Competition – 2011
So when I saw this ‘believe’ sign in a local nifty gift store, I had to get it (for myself)!
This is why…
If you believe that what you want in life is possible, and you believe you already have it, your positive energy matches that, and brings more of that in to your life.
What have you achieved in life, by just by believing it was possible?