1) This is my creamy coloured work dress, and it’s great on it’s own or with a bright cardi or blazer on top. I’m not the kind of girl that can wear heels every day (I totally admire those girls who do). I mix it up with heels which are 7cm or under, even better are kitten heels! And on alternate days I’ll wear my trusted flats.
2) I’m a huge fan of reptilian print, and large tote bags to chuck everything in. Umbrella, wallet, lunch, phone, Kindle – you name it. I’ve got to be careful that I don’t overload my bag, otherwise my shoulder feels like falling off. I do this too often. This tote is from my lovely sponsor BettyShoe. For a synthetic bag, it’s great quality.
3) Here I’m wearing my grey sleeveless work dress, which is quite versatile in different seasons. When it’s colder you can just wear a long sleeve top underneath, like I’ve done here.
4) Yes, you get it now don’t you. I wasn’t kidding about my reptilian print fetish. These cute leather heels have a mid heel, and are from Wittner, however I’m growing a little impatient with them. They’re taking too long to stretch and are too tight. I got them on sale for $30, and the sizing was either too big or too small. So I went for the too small, hoping they would stretch (don’t you hate when that happens!).
5) Hello comfortable tights which are oh, so warm and look fab with boots. You might remember them from here.
6) PINK PANTS. Yes. I adore pink. See these same SHEIKE pants in BLUE on one of my fave bloggers The Trend Spotter.
7) Same dress as #1 but the top half 🙂 (I don’t know why, but couldn’t manage a full body selfie at the time.)
8) Repeat offender (the dress). teamed this time with an orange blazer and big orange knit scarf.
9) This trench coat has been hiding in my closet for ages. I got it from ZARA in Greece for 20 Euro. Bargain right? Worn here with dress spotted in #1 #7 & #8
10) These Country Road pants are SO AMAZING. I wear them so much, I think everyone at work must be sick of them. But I’m not. They’re comfie, a great fit and go with everything!
So that’s the round-up of my work wear on Instagram! Most of my time Mon-Fri is spent at work (I work in an office/customer service type job in Sydney city) – so when I’m shopping for clothes, work wear is usually on the top of my list. Do you want to see more of my work outfits? I kind of don’t want to bore you with them, if it’s not something you’re interested in.
I’d love to know what you wear to work also! Pants, skirts, dresses, heels, flats, boots?
Follow me on Instagram: @thesydneygirl