Hey guys! I’ve been oh so busy, with my new job, keeping fit and enjoying the spurt of hot weather on the weekend. I feel great!
Especially lovin’ my new asics which I told you about recently.
I wore them walking/running on the weekend, and they were absolutely comfortable and light. I felt pretty stylish in them too. The amazing thing is that they fit perfectly. Thanks to The Athletes Foot I was lucky enough to have their expert Fitting Technician Keiran help me find the absolute right fit and style for Summer! I really do recommend that you do the same, and get your ‘fit’ too!!!
Who doesn’t want the right ‘fit’ for Summer?
How I felt when walking in the shoe:
- Comfort level – 10 outta 10!
- Very light and flexible.
- My stride was quite straight. (not sure if that’s the right terminology.) The way the shoe
- is made, it helps keep your foot aligned when walking/running.
- Afterwards my feet weren’t sore, as they are with other shoes when walking long
- distances. This proves the level of support the shoe is giving to my feet.
- With other shoes, my right knee also feels quite strained after a long walk. Not the case
- in these amazing shoes! I can’t believe how supportive they actually are!
You can get your own fit in store at The Athletes Foot too OR jump online at www.theathletesfoot.com.au
Sponsored by Nuffnang